Baby Jogger City Mini v’s Baby Jogger City Mini GT
These photos show the Baby Jogger City Mini 3 wheel side by side with the Baby Jogger City Mini GT.
The main differences are:
- the GT seat is longer and deeper
- the GT has a more square adjustable handlebar whereas the City Mini has a fixed rounded handlebar
- the GT has a handbrake whereas the City Mini has a flick on and off footbrake
- the GT has small ‘forever air’ tyres whereas the City Mini has slightly smaller EVA (plastic) wheels
- the colours are different.
- there are minor differences with logo labelling, embroidery etc.
Both the 2012 City Mini and GT have better access to the basket and the addition of a removable autolock.
Other Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Reviews: