Explanation of the iCandy Peach Blossom 1, 2 and 3 Convertor Bars and Elevators
This post is to explain the 3 different sets of iCandy Peach Blossom convertor bars.
iCandy Peach Blossom 1 and 2
The first photo shows the iCandy Peach Blossom 1 and 2 convertor bars. The Peach Blossom 1 bars are shorter, and are in the top of this first photo. The Peach Blossom 2 convertor bars are longer, and have a longer plastic section at the top, and a small ‘fin’ at the bottom where they attach. The release buttons on the top of the Peach Blossom 1 convertor bars are black; the release buttons on the top of the Peach Blossom 2 convertor bars are grey.
These convertor bars have a socket at each end for each seat. They attach into the centre seat socket and then clip onto the basket chassis.
The Peach Blossom 1 convertor bars and the Peach Blossom 2 convertor bars are fundamentally different.
The Peach Blossom 1 convertor bars converge towards the rear of the pushchair, thus the spacing for the lower seat, lower carrycot, or the lower car seat adaptors is narrower, than the width of the main seat at the front.
The Peach Blossom 2 convertor bars in contrast run in parallel. Thus the space between the rear seat sockets, and the front seat sockets is the same. Thus there is only need for one Blossom carrycot, because the same one fits in both positions on the pip convertor 2 bars.
The Peach 2 convertor bars must only be fitted to a Peach 2 or 3 chassis or to a Peach 1 which has had the basket extended.
iCandy Peach Blossom 3
The Peach Blossom 3 uses a completely different system. The iCandy Peach 3 single strollers come with a pair of elevators in the box. These are the curved bars at the bottom of the third photo. The elevators can also be bought separately as an accessory. The elevators can be used on any single Peach pushchair – on the 1, 2 or 3 versions. These elevators are designed to lift the front seat nearer to the parent in single mode.
In order to convert the Peach 3 (or a Peach 2 or a 1 with an extended basket) into a double pushchair (Peach Blossom), pairs of pip convertors are required. These are the adaptors in the fourth photo. The smaller pip convertor (on the left) fits at the front of the Peach chassis to allow the lower seat to rear face. The larger pip convertors (on the right) fit at the rear of the Peach stroller to allow the rear seat to forward face.
These pip convertors have a slide off front to allow them to be wrapped around the chassis, before being closed up. Once fitted, these pip convertors all can be left in situ for folding if required. The elevators however need removing for folding.
It is important to understand that although the elevators can be used with any of the single Peach pushchairs, they MUST NOT be stacked on top of Peach 1 or 2 convertor bars. The Peach 3 elevators have only been safety tested for use in the configurations shown in the iCandy instruction booklets.
Other iCandy Peach Reviews:
- Exclusive First Look at the New iCandy Peach Luxury Twill and Check Fabrics for 2019
- iCandy Peach 2018 Review by Best Buggy
- The New iCandy Peach and Peach Blossom 2018
- iCandy Peach 3 / 2016
- iCandy Designer Collection Midnight Edition 2016
- iCandy World - The Event 2016
- iCandy Peach 3 and Peach Blossom 3 Review by Best Buggy
- iCandy Peach Blossom 3
- iCandy World Headquarters - 2016 Collection
- iCandy at Kind & Jugend 2015
- iCandy 2016 Collection
- ABC Design Zoom v's UPPAbaby Vista with Rumble Seat v's iCandy Peach Blossom 3 v's Joolz Geo Tandem
- iCandy at The Harrogate Nursery Fair 2015
- iCandy New Collections Unveiled at Kind et Jugend 2014
- iCandy Peach 3 & Peach Blossom 3 Convertor Photos
- Explanation of the iCandy Peach Blossom 1, 2 and 3 Convertor Bars and Elevators
- iCandy Peach Blossom 3 at the Harrogate Nursery Fair 2014
- iCandy Peach London Limited Edition
- iCandy Peach 3 and Peach Blossom 2 at Annette's Pram Shop, Walsall
- iCandy Peach 3 and Peach Blossom 3 Photos
- iCandy Peach 3 and Peach Blossom 3 Preview at Lullaby's Baby Den
- iCandy Peach Blossom 3 - First Parent Facing Photos!
- iCandy World 80th Anniversary Celebration Party & 2014 New Collection Videos
- iCandy 80th Anniversary Celebration Party Video
- iCandy 80th Anniversary Celebration Party & 2014 New Collection
- New iCandy Website - New Colours?
- iCandy Peach Blossom 2 v's iCandy Apple 2 Pear
- iCandy Peach Blossom 2 v's iCandy Apple 2 Pear v's Babystyle Oyster Max v's Baby Jogger City Select
- Versa GT, Affinity, Apple 2 Pear, Peach 2, Graco Evo, Scoot, June and Bee
- Baby Jogger City Versa GT v's Britax Affinity v's iCandy Apple 2 Pear v's iCandy Peach 2 v's Graco Evo
- iCandy Peach with a 6 Month old, 2 Year old and 3 Year Old by Emma
- iCandy Peach 2 with Strawberry Hood - Out and About
- iCandy Peach / Peach Jogger / Strawberry Mix and Match!!
- iCandy Peach Blossom 2 v's Babystyle Oyster Max
- iCandy Peach Jogger v's iCandy Peach v's iCandy Strawberry
- Bugaboo Cameleon v's iCandy Peach
- Bugaboo Cameleon v's iCandy Peach v's Quinny Buzz
- iCandy Peach v's Silver Cross Surf
- iCandy Peach Blossom 2 v's Babystyle Oyster Max
- iCandy Peach Review by Hannah
- iCandy Peach v's Babystyle Oyster
- iCandy Peach - Growing With Your Child
- iCandy Peach 2009 Review by WL
- iCandy Peach
- iCandy Peach London Limited Edition 2012
- iCandy Peach New Generation 2012 Coloured Liner Options
- iCandy Peach New Generation 2012 Colours
- iCandy Fun Video - All Strollers
- Ten Single Pushchairs with Reversible Seats with Children
- Ten Single Pushchairs with Reversible Seats
- iCandy Peach v's iCandy Cherry
- Sneak Peek Photos of the New iCandy Peach 2012 Colours
- iCandy Peach - Tall & Large Seat!
- iCandy Peach Special Edition's 2011 / 2012 - the World and London
- iCandy Peach 1, 2, 3, 2016, 2018 and 2020
- iCandy Peach Video